Raclette Sausage with Mushrooms and Potato
Racelette Sausage With Mushrooms
- 3 Mild Italian or honey garlic sausage, sliced
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup mini potatoes, boiled and sliced
- 1-1/2 cups Balderson Royal Canadian 2 Year Cheddar, grated
- Preheat T-Fal Ambiance Raclette on medium-high.
- Grill sausage on raclette, turning often, until done, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Arrange in 6 raclette dishes.
- Using some of the oil remaining from sausage, cook onions and mushrooms on grill until tender, about 6 minutes.
- Arrange sliced potatoes over sausage and mushrooms.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Top each dish with 1/4 cup (50 mL) grated cheese.
- Broil under raclette until cheese is browned and bubbling, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Let cool 1 minute before serving.