Balderson Double Smoked Cheddar Fondue
- 1 garlic clove, cut in half
- 75ml dark sweet beer
- 125ml coarsely grated
- Balderson® Double Smoked Cheddar
- 10ml cornstarch
- 2ml dry mustard
- 2ml paprika
- Rub the bottom and sides of a small saucepan with the garlic; discard garlic.
- Pour beer into saucepan; bring beer almost to boiling over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl combine Balderson® Double Smoked Cheddar, cornstarch, mustard and paprika.
- Gradually stir cheese mixture into saucepan, whisking continuously until mixture just comes to a boil and is thick and smooth.
- Keep warm over low heat or transfer to a fondue pot. Serve warm.
Recipe note: This fondue makes a perfect pairing for Balderson Cheddar Twists.