Baked Balderson Artichoke Dip
- 5 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 cans of artichokes packed in water, drained & chopped*
- 1/2 cup grated Balderson Heritage 3 Year Cheddar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 – 3 Tbsp Dan T’s Spiced Cayenne Sauce
- 6 whole Kalamata olives for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450° F (230º C).
- Roast garlic on a small piece of tin foil for 15 to 20 minutes until slightly browned.
- Mash garlic with a fork and combine with remaining ingredients.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
- Spoon mixture into a shallow baking/serving dish.
- Arrange olives in a circular pattern in the center and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with diagonally-sliced baguette or water crackers.
Water-packed artichokes work best but marinated will do.